Updated on 8/26/22
Harvard COVID 19 Policies and Resources
Harvard COVID-19 Testing Dashboard
Working on campus:
- COVID-19 vaccination and booster is now required for all Harvard community members who will have any on-site presence. This includes faculty, staff, and trainees (postdocs and graduate students). You must submit verification of vaccination to HUHS – see vaccination tab to the left for more information.
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals who are not currently in quarantine and who do not currently have a household infection.
- Masks will still be required for healthcare facilities, public transit, University and MASCO buses and shuttles, and large indoor gatherings and events, including classes, that exceed 250 persons.
• If you intend to come in but have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or if you have COVID-19-like symptoms, please log into Crimson Clear with your Harvard key, and use the self-assessment as a way to alert HUHS so that they can provide guidance and support for how to proceed. Please also let Marie Bao, Department Director of Research Administrator, know and do not come to campus until you have been cleared by HUHS.
• If you have a COVID-19 safety concern, you can report it to your COVID-19 safety officer, your PI, the department administrator, and/or the HMS COVID-19 Advisory Team via the form here.