Updated on 1/22/21
Working on campus:
• Masks must be worn at ALL times
• Before you leave home, log into Crimson Clear with your Harvard key, and complete the self-assessment questionnaire before you leave home. Attestation to a good state of health will be required for a daily access pass, which must be shown to the security staff for entry authorization. If you feel at all unwell, please stay home. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please contact Harvard University Health Services (617-495-5711: press the * key to contact or leave a message).
• Parking options, including discounted garage access and half-day passes, and discounted parking at the Van Ness Parking Garage (through Dec 2020), can be found here. If these options present significant challenges for you, please contact Marie Bao, Department Director of Research Administrator.
• Building access will be limited to passage through one of three security checkpoints (C-Building/TMEC, Goldenson/Armenise, NRB). If necessary, please form a queue adhering to social distancing guidelines of six feet or more between individuals in line. There should be distance indicators to assist you. Please exit from the entrance you used.
• Switch the mask you pick up at the entrance with your “commute” mask when you reach lab.
• When you wrap up work each day, have a plan in place for what you would do if you won’t be able to go in for your next shift for any reason.