Updated on 1/10/22
Working on campus:
- COVID-19 vaccination and booster is now required for all Harvard community members who will have any on-site presence. This includes faculty, staff, and trainees (postdocs and graduate students). You must submit verification of vaccination to HUHS by January 31 – see vaccination tab to the left for more information.
• Masks must be worn at ALL times
• If you intend to come in but have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or if you have COVID-19-like symptoms, please log into Crimson Clear with your Harvard key, and use the self-assessment as a way to alert HUHS so that they can provide guidance and support for how to proceed. Please also let Marie Bao, Department Director of Research Administrator, know and do not come to campus until you have been cleared by HUHS.
• Parking options, including discounted garage access and half-day passes, and discounted parking at the Van Ness Parking Garage (through Dec 2020), can be found here. If these options present significant challenges for you, please contact Marie Bao, Department Director of Research Administrator.
• Switch the mask you pick up at the entrance with your “commute” mask when you reach lab -- masks will be available for pick-up only from staffed security desks (e.g. TMEC/C-building entrance).