All University-related travel, both international and domestic, is prohibited until further notice and should not be planned or scheduled at this time. Harvard also strongly discourage personal travel, both international and domestic.
- If you are on a visa and plan to travel internationally, please speak to your HIO adviser and our coordinator Yolima Lantigua before making any travel arrangements.
- If you do travel, please follow the Massachusetts travel order
- Upon your return (even if you crossed state lines on a day trip), please follow Harvard post-travel policy which applies even if you are returning from a low-risk state as defined by the state of Massachusetts, you can only resume activities on campus if:
- You test negative TWICE – immediately upon your return and again 6-8 days later (you can come on campus to pick-up and drop off test kits)
- OR you self-quarantine for 14 days